We will be hosting an event at Sportsman Lodge on May 21st from 2PM – 4PM which free to attend!
USING FORCE: WEIGHING THE OPTIONS
Certain situations may warrant using deadly force (also known as “lethal force”). But it’s ultimately the legal system that determines what is and isn’t justified.
In this seminar you’ll learn:
- The difference between “force” and “deadly force”
- The case for using deadly force to protect yourself or someone else
- Whether displaying a weapon constitutes the use of deadly force
- Why ignorance of the law is never a good defense
- The various ways the legal system can handle use-of-force cases
- How responsible gun owners could still find themselves in court
Here is the link to sign up: https://texaslawshield.secure.force.com/pmtx/evt__QuickEvent?id=a2z6e00000bJNmS